Hi!
I decided to close the other blog we had because I thought this one would be easier, but I realize I have a lot to learn about this site. I took some pics of Kalie & Kyle playing Guitar Hero from Friday night. The kids love that game. It was a quiet weekend around here.
I had a bit of an emergency last Thursday at work. We were eating lunch in the break room and I began choking on my lunch. I tried & tried to clear it, but it was stuck in my throat & I could not breathe. My friend noticed as I reached out & grabbed her to let her know I was having a problem. I was turning a shade of purple, and luckily my friend, Alicia-pictured above on the left side , was there to assist. She started to pat my back several times, which did not work, then she realized I was in real trouble. She had to perform the Heimlich Maneuver 4 times before I was able to breathe. It was very scary! Alicia is being recognized at work for being on her toes and able to help me. She is actually being nominated for the highest PG&E Safety Award. Friday, I received e-mails from co-workers that work in other towns and areas, who had heard about the incident and their managers were passing around safety messages to share with their work groups. (It is a good thing, but kind of embarrassing)
Needless to say, I relaxed this weekend with our family, drank some good wine, played with the kids, and loved sleeping in! Thanks Micky!


































No comments:
Post a Comment