We had a nice Labor Day weekend. We just stayed around the house and BBQ several times. We took Kyle & Zoe to the Train Museum in Old Sacramento on Monday, and they also went on a train ride. I think Micky & I were more interested in the trains than the little ones were. Kalie & Sydney weren't interested in going. They spent the weekend with friends and made smores Saturday night by the fire pit.
I posted Kalie's Senior picture proof. This picture is for the yearbook, she will take her other Senior pictures later this year or early next year. Kalie is interested in the guitar lately, luckily I picked one up at a garage sale about 5 years ago and had it stored in the shed. She has a couple of friends that play and she has been practicing. Kyle now wants a little guitar for himself.
Everyone is in school and having a great time. Kyle is playing soccer every Saturday, although he says it is too much running for him. He makes us laugh, he barely moves out there! We have so much fun watching him & his teammates.
Talk Soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment