Happy New Year & Gun Hay Fat Choy!
Wow, where has the time gone....I haven't even had a chance to update about Christmas. We had a good Christmas, although I was home sick with a bad case of bronchitis. We stayed home on Christmas Day and the kids just played with their new stuff. Kalie received an Apple Mac Book, Sydney received a 26"LCD TV for her room, and Kyle & Zoe received scooters. We have had great weather the last week and the 2 little ones were able to ride their scooters and play outside.
Zoe actually learned how to ride her bike without her training wheels last weekend.
Micky & I have been good, just busy at work. We are planning my birthday cruise in November, so if you are interested in going, let me know.
Micky is going to celebrate his 45th birthday on 1/27! Happy Birthday!!
Kalie was nominated as a Princess for Winter Homecoming and is running for Homecoming Queen. I will let you know how it turns out next week! She is very excited!
We hope all is well with everyone, and wish the best 2009 to all.
Love,
The Ma's


































No comments:
Post a Comment